Hot flue gas cleaning equipment
To help keep our environment clean, Filcon specializes in the treatment of hot flue gas. Hot flue gas can be generated from biomass, gasification, and/or incinerator plants, and might contain high concentrations of chemical particles which are harmful for humans and the environment.
Filcon flue gas treatment solutions are always customized to meet customer requirements and designed to deal with the actual flue gas composition of pollutants at each specific plant. The air cleaning solution will either be based on a baghouse filter or it will be a complete clean air system consisting of a baghouse, HEPA, and wet scrubber solution.
Filter plant solutions shall meet today’s emission standards which require injection systems for sorbents such as activated carbon, lime and/or bicarbonate. Our engineering team will determine the best solution for each specific situation.
In addition to designing hardware solutions, our engineering team also designs and commissions the software programs to ensure that operations fulfill the emission requirements.
Special features of Filcon hot flue gas cleaning equipment includes:
- 270° cyclone inlet – to ensure optimal flow in the filter
- Good insulation – to neutralize cold spots and corrosion
- Flat bottom, no hopper – to ensure the absolute optimal fly ash removal
- Intelligent cleaning system – software-controlled bag cleaning based on actual process conditions
- Round support structure – self-supporting robust construction
- Controlled dosing of lime / AC – based on the actual chemical composition of the flue gas
- Low maintenance costs – due to few movable parts and optimal flow conditions
- Low chemical consumptions – due to the computer-controlled process dosing system